Monday, December 22, 2008

Wootton Christmas Party


Ahhhhh! The annual Wootton family Christmas party! We had it at our house this year because we have more room. Instead of the traditional ham or turkey dinner, we did a mexican fiesta. We had a bar where you could make burritos, tacos, and taco salads. We also had all the fixins including rice, 7 layer bean dip and chips. My brother brought "Horchata" a mexican rice drink. First time I have had this and it was pretty good. After we opened our presents from each other we had a wrapping-paper-ball-fight. Here is Andrew (my nephew) aiming at Shayla and her friend Kayla

I have 3 brothers, but only two could come (the 3rd lives in Las Vegas) My brother John is on the far couch with his wife Shelley, they have 6 kids Zach-14, Andrew-12, Regan-8, Jenna-5, Olivia-2 and Jack-3 months. My brother Jeff is on the other couch with his arms up and his wife Emily, they have 2 boys Brandon-6 and Aaron-4. We had a full house, but a blast at the same time!!

Ryan, Brandon, and Aaron watch me open our gift which turned out to be pictionaryman! I am so excited to play it!!!

Shirley has been my moms friend for at least a thousand years!!! She is part of our family and we invite her to all of our get togethers. Shelley is the blonde and Emily is the brunette. I love my sister-in-laws! They are the best!

Ohhhh! Poor sleepy baby!!! Jeff worked so hard at making his burritos that he needed a "siesta", but I think we all did!!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Missy said...

Looks like fun...need a couple Xanax now, I always do after family gatherings!

Chad and Becky said...

Looked like fun... you are brave to have the family party at your house. But your house is looking so good! WTG on a family party gone right!

I love the mexican feast too!

Anonymous said...

I like the Mexican Fiesta idea....nice change from "the norm".