Friday, December 26, 2008

The Mall Santa


HO HO HO it's Saint Nick at Provo Towne Center!!! We managed to get to the mall the day before christmas. After going to visit it Santa we went to the Verizon kiosk to figure out what is wrong with Shayla's cell phone, but after 2 hours of darting through people and trying to stay together, we didn't have any luck. Ended up going to the Verizon store in Orem for another hour and a half to find out that it is her battery and they didn't have any in stock, so the waiting game for them to ship a new one, Shayla is tickled pink, she can hardly contain herself!!!!!! (LOL)

Who says you are too old for Santa?

My my aren't they a happy looking bunch? I can't believe I got Ryan to sit on his lap

Shayla looks so happy to be there! Santa kept calling JC "Isaac" he has no idea why either? I asked him if he asked for his name and he said no. Oh well, I'm sure santa remembers who he is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I can just see my kids being that "unexcited" someday. Oh well...at least you finally figured out what was wrong with Shayla's cell phone. :)