Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mommy Tag

MOMMY TAG

1. What time do you wake up? Depends on the day. For school about 7. If I worked the night before then about 2 in the afternoon
2.What time are your kids in bed? Usually before 10 if I'm lucky
3.How long have you been a mommy? 13 years 5 months
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 18
5. What is your favorite chore? Folding laundry
6. What is your favorite meal to cook? Stir fry
7. What meal do you cook most often? Anything crock pot
8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile? 1--my kids laughing together. 2--watching my kids perform. 3--Hearing how much other people like my kids. 4--Feeling proud when my kids make the right choice. 4--Hearing "I love you mom" 5--Getting hugs!!!
9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? On a Carribean cruise focused for kids.
10. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Today when we went to the Redbox to rent a few DVD's for Thanksgiving (we consider that a date! Sad I know!! You take what you can get)
11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Not being able to take the "hurt" away!
12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? Today
13. When was the last time you were told I love you? Today
I tag Becky, Maureen and Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tag ME huh?? lol -- I have been lowsy with tags lately....but I'll do this one just for you.

You are a great mom.