Monday, October 27, 2008

I hate school

Ok, so school is so frustrating sometimes. I feel like I am drowning and everytime someone tries to throw me a rope my instructors are standing next to them demanding that I do a dosage equation before they can help me, therefore I DROWN!!!!!!! I have heard people talk about how hard nursing school is, but man let me give advice to anybody considering this field. DO YOUR GENERALS BEFORE YOU GET IN THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!! Because they don't care if you have a research paper, bioregional group project, and tests in all of your other classes! Nursing comes first. I seriously have an assignment due every 3 days in my mom/baby class. I don't understand why they waited until the second half of the semester to throw this all on us. And to add salt to an open wound (pun) they make you do most of your projects with a partner that you don't get to pick, so when he/she sends you their information that is due in 2 hours and it is in the wrong format and looks like they copy and pasted the textbook with no citation information, then lets just say you want to cry, pull your hair out and have a stiff drink all at the same time! (is that possible?)
Ok, so tomorrow will be better right?

2 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

I know it is possible to do all those things at the same time (pull out hair, cry and drink)! Because I have done it before! You can do this!! C U later! We will power walk and get it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I hear ya....hang in there. It can't last forever (or so they tell us) Meanwhile, you can hate it all you want....but as I tell my husband every day JUST PASS!! LOL -- you are awesome!