Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween started off good this year. Shayla and her friend where going to take the boys so that I could stay home and get some homework done, well Jc ended up going with his friends, so Shayla and Kayla took Ryan. About 30 minutes later they called me to come get him. He was scared. So I took him around the neighborhood. He threw a fit the entire time we were out. We would go to a house and he would say, "I'm not going here. They are going to scare me with a mask!" Well, guess what? It didn't happen at any of them. Then we had to stop at my neighbors house because he had to "tinkle". Needless to say we made it about 2 blocks and he was done. That was ok with me because I really didn't want to go anyway! Overall it was a fun Halloween. We had our traditional homemade chili, rolls, hot apple cider and doughnuts. Now it is over and we can start preparing for Thanksgiving!
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jason said...

TINKLE TREAT!!!!!!

Trisha said...

Your kids are so cute! Hey my blog is themcmanustrio.blogspot.com

Chad and Becky said...

Thank goodness for traditions! They save our sanity sometimes. PS the Navajo Tacos turned out! Kids looked good! What were you?!? I love the potty break. Funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

In all the years I have taken my kids trick or treating...they have never asked to use the bathroom....that is a riot! Now if I could just get the same thing when we go to the store...